Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Baby Angels And Doves On The Sky

Baby there I see little angels in my day dream
Maybe they really are or could be
Our future babies flying peacefully
on the blue sky, on the white clouds
With beautiful doves, like the Holy Spirit
descending from Heaven at the river,
and alighting upon Jesus.
Oh, honey, what a beautiful sight,
I could dream of it all through the night.

Yes, I waited for you all my life
and now you're here by my side
Hope you'll be as happy as I am
Hope you'll be loved as I am

Oh, honey, what a beautiful sight,
I could dream of it all through the night.
Hope you'll be gentle as you are now
Hope you'll be true as you are now




  Get RealPlayer Plus




www.wedding--dream.blogspot.ro

1 comment:

Alissa Josephine Hope said...

Are you going to make a song out of this? I like it

Popular Posts